Reminder: We are not open for Inside or Outside Dining right now while SIP is still in effect here in the Bay Area
We are so excited and thrilled that our second location is finally open in the charming town of Ross in Marin county. It has taken some extra time to get it ready to open due to the Covid pandemic but at last we did it!
All Covid protocols are in place and we want to assure our guests that they can come to us and feel safe while dining on our pretty little patio and our soon to be built “parklet” which will be right in front of the shop.
We are serving a delightful menu that spans Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Tea as well a vast selection of pastries and treats, many inspired by our favourite British classics! We also have our tea menu and coffee options using local roasters, Equator Coffee, so there is something for everyone.
All our items are available for “take away’ and our coffee and tea selection tastes extra delicious because we serve them in our signature happy take way cups.
Crown & Crumpet Cafe
22 Ross Common
Ross, CA 94957
- We are open from 10am until 4pm Tuesday to Sunday.
- Mondays we are closed.
- We recommend reservations if you would like to dine in our patio garden as we are limited to tables due to Covid.
- Our “parklet” is for walk-ins and a quick, spontaneous visit. Enjoy!
- To make a reservation: Call 415-771-4252 or reserve a table here.
- For online ordering, visit here. Please keep in mind, if the online ordering is closed that does not mean we are not open for walk ins and ordering in person! So ring us or pop on over!
Ross is a small town located right off Sir Francis Drake Blvd between Greenbrea/Kentfield and San Anselmo. There is plenty of parking and a lovely green common to picnic and play on. The surrounding area has plenty to explore for both the natural beauty and the small towns surrounding it for great food and shopping. Make a day of coming to Marin County to visit us if you are not from the area!