Has it fallen on you to throw a “do” for your friend, family or foe? Some gals (and gentlemen) love a challenge and some dread it. We are here to make it happen for you and make it easy and fun to organize. Yes, you will have to make a few decisions and of course pay up. But aside from that, all you really need to worry about is your frock and those testy RSVP’s. Crown & Crumpet is the perfect accessory to your charms as a hostess or host. We ask for a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 24, any more than that and it’s just plain mayhem. However, if you would like to entertain loads more people, please call us to discuss buyout options. Whether you are celebrating a birthday, an upcoming wedding, a yummy mummy-to-be, committee meeting, a book club, or a craft class, we can do it. Crown & Crumpet is here to make it an event you and your guests will remember for years to come and hopefully for all the right reasons!
Planning a Party?
Amy is your “go-to- gal” for any … Please feel free to contact her by ringing 415-771-4252. If she can’t pick up the call right away please leave a message with your information and she will get back to you shortly. Generally calls are returned Mondays to Fridays after 10:00 am and hopefully before 6:00 pm! Sometimes it’s tricky to chat during the day as Amy is also serving pots of tea and scones to thirsty tea loving guests!! But do not fret she will get back to you… in the meantime here is a load of information that may help you!
Please note: All party reservations are to be made by telephone only
An Afternoon Tea Party is priced per person and includes the following :
$48.00 per person –Exclusive of tax & gratuity
– Exclusive use of our Private Party room for two hours
– A dedicated Trolley Dolly to look after your party exclusively
-A selection of four tea sandwiches and two warm savories per person
-A warm fruit scone served with strawberry jam, lemon curd, and clotted cream.
– A toasted buttered crumpet
– A selection of five sweets and treats
– A selection of teas
All of the above is served “family style” on silver three tiers in our private party room that can seat up to 20 people!
You will also have
– Special theme decorated centre piece and fresh flowers
– A small party favour for each guest in the theme of the event*
– A charming Crown & Crumpet crown for the guest of honor that makes a great souvenir of the day.
– A personalized Gift sheet to keep track of any gifts opened at the party.
* Party favors may include tea, European candy or Crown & Crumpet chocolate bars and other doodads etc…Trust us it will be cute and tasteful and save you a lot of hassle. Everyone loves a party favor!
For children celebrating their 6th to 12th birthday, Limited to 12 guests who are 5 years or older.
Priced per child exclusive of tax and gratuity
$48.00 per child which includes the following:
-Two hour use of the private party area
– A dedicated Trolley Dolly to look after the party
-A selection of healthy child friendly freshly made tea sandwich and a warm savory
-A warm scone with jam
-Three sweets & treats
-Choice of fruit tea or hot chocolate
-Large Fairy cakes ( a cupcake really)
-Special theme decorated centre piece, fresh flowers
– An age appropriate craft activity
– A party favor for each guest
– A special Crown & Crumpet Birthday crown for the guest of honour
May we suggest a delightful Fairy to fly in and make an appearance and keep the kids entertained? This takes the pressure off you the hostess and the little ones love how the fairy keeps them busy with glittery face painting, a magic show and balloon twisting! We can arrange this for you as it is an extra cost but well worth it! Inquire with us and Amy is happy to give more details.
Our fab pastry chef can create a classic birthday cake for your event… whatever the occasion adult birthday, child’s birthday, a Baby reveal cake etc… you name she can probably can create it for you. Please inquire with Amy about all the options! Prices begin at $48.00.
For any adults that attend, whether it’s just the hostess & host and/or other parents, we provide Afternoon Tea for them at $30.00 per person. Other menu options can be discussed. The grown-ups really need to eat and drink something at the party… no picking from the kid’s goodies!