An Afternoon Tea to Celebrate Downton Abbey, The Movie
Join us for a spectacular Champagne Afternoon Tea Party at the iconic Sir Francis Drake Hotel!
Crown & Crumpet is jolly excited to announce that we are collaborating with Focus Features, the film company that has just made Downton Abbey, The Movie and to celebrate the release of the film we are having an amazing Afternoon Tea Party at our favourite Sir Francis Drake Hotel in downtown San Francisco.
Hooray! It is going to be smashing and we do hope you will join us!
Saturday, September 7th, 2019
There will be two seatings:
11:00 am & 2:00 pm
Sir Francis Drake Hotel
450 Powell Street, Union Square
We will be serving a special Afternoon Tea Menu inspired by Mrs. Patmores’ tea time recipes, Carson’s influence with the champagne, as well as assorted games and entertainment. Lady Gratham will be so proud with the goody bag that each guest will receive and the Dowager Countess will make sure every guest has a ticket for a pre-screening of the movie!
Bates and Anna are hoping you will attend the tea in a marvelous frock or costume and Lady Mary and Lady Edith are hoping that you bring a friend or two to join you!
Reservations & Small Print
- Cost of ticket is $125 (inclusive of tax and gratuity).
- The ticket includes Afternoon Tea service, champagne, a ticket to a pre-screening of the film (to be shown on September 18th*) a goody bag and lots of elegant hilarity, games, and entertainment. It will be a once in a lifetime Afternoon Tea experience that is only available from Eventbrite here.
- Tickets are Non- Refundable but can be transferred with notice to us in advance of the event.
- * The pre-screening will be held at the Century Cinema 9 on Wednesday September 18th at the Westfield Center in downtown San Francisco at 7:00 pm
- It is not necessary to dress in costume but please do not shock the servants.
- Ring us if you have any questions: 415-771-4252. The hotel will not be taking reservations or be able to help you much with all the details so just ring us!!
Finally … click on that button just below and it will take you right to Eventbrite!